| Passwort vergessen?
Sie sind nicht angemeldet. |  Anmelden

Sprache auswählen:

Wumpus-Gollum-Forum von "Welt der Radios".
Fachforum für Sammler, Interessierte, Bastler
Sie sind nicht angemeldet.
 Anmelden

* Converter DKE GW110
  •  
02.10.06 10:53
wumpus 

Administrator

02.10.06 10:53
wumpus 

Administrator

* Converter DKE GW110

Mains voltage converter for DKE GW110 (G o e b b e l s S n o u t)? , 19 Mar. 2006 14:48

Hi,

I just purchased a Minerva brand kleinempfanger model GW110 with a brown bakelite casing. I am not knowledgeable in electronics and was wondering what I need to do to get the radio working. I live in the US. Do I need a voltage converter to convert from 240v to 110v? I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Sean K.

(Note by the forum moderator: I have added this email by Sean to the forum, perhaps it is also interesting for other visitors)

Beitragsbewertung / Message valuation:

Wumpus

642 Beiträge
RE: Mains voltage converter for DKE GW110 (G o e b b e l s S n o u t)? , 19 Mar. 2006 19:04

Hello Sean,
your DKE 38 (GW110) han handle 110 and 150 and 220 (230) volts mains voltage. All to do is to change the tap of the big ceramic core resistor (located under the magnet of the speaker) to position 110 volts.

You will find the instruction for this modifycation as a small drawing on the card board back cover of the set.

Take notice of the safety notes on top of this page.

Best regards Rainer

Noch gefällt der Beitrag keinem Nutzer.
!
!!! Fotos, Grafiken nur über die Upload-Option des Forums, KEINE FREMD-LINKS auf externe Fotos.    

!!! Keine Komplett-Schaltbilder, keine Fotos, keine Grafiken, auf denen Urheberrechte Anderer (auch WEB-Seiten oder Foren) liegen!
Solche Uploads werden wegen der Rechtslage kommentarlos gelöscht!

Keine Fotos, auf denen Personen erkennbar sind, ohne deren schriftliche Zustimmung.
purchased   interesting   kleinempfanger   appreciate   electronics   Messages   visitors   Beiträge   Beitragsbewertung   Converter   knowledgeable   modifycation   wondering   resistor   valuation   bakelite   moderator   position   voltage   instruction